Waters Brothers Contractors, Inc.
SHEET METAL FABRICATION | LASER & WATER JET CUTTING
- Our shop is equipped with a ERMAKSAN Fibermak 4KW Servo Motor Driven Fiber Optic Laser with a 5’ x 10’ Dynamic Shuttle Table for continuous cutting.
- A laser provides extremely accurate and high speed cutting in a wide variety of metals and/or materials.
- Our laser capacity ranges up to ¾” mild steel, ¼” Aluminum, to 3/8” stainless steel
- The positioning accuracy is +/- .0004”/20”
- The repeatability accuracy is +/- .0002”
- Our fiber optic laser is the fastest process for thin sheet metal cutting.
- Our fiber optic laser cuts reflective materials like Aluminum, Copper, and Brass with ease.
- The quality of parts is substantially better than other methods.
- A laser eliminates/reduces many downstream operations such as grinding and sanding.
- A fiber optic laser is 60% to 240% faster than a CO2 laser.
"I highly recommend Waters Brothers Contractors for all of your fabrication and welding needs. They are courteous, customer service oriented, and with an eye for detail you don't see in this day and age. I have used them extensively for my fabrication needs during the past seven years and have always been pleased with price and a superior product!”
Michael Davis, Absolute Machining and Design, Rocky Mount, NC
WATERS BROTHERS CONTRACTORS, INC.
511 Instrument Drive | Rocky Mount, NC 27804
©2013, Waters Brothers Contractors, Inc.